Saturday, July 5, 2008

What's New?

Jim- Passed his EMT test and is now a certified EMT. (I will try not to get to upset when the pager wakes me up at 2:00 am)

Annette (me)- Getting ready for the pioneer trek and girls camp in July.
Zach- Loves his job at Verizon and adopted a little green friend (iguana)
Josh- Should be seeing clearly by the time he leaves on his mission in September. He had surgery on Wednesday for a detached retina



















Matt- Up to his old tricks (some things never change). During a room inspection the inspectors found bottles Matt had taped together(because he was bored) and thought they were bombs. After bringing the bomb dogs in to check things out the inspectors finally decided Matt was harmless.
Emily- We always know where she is either at work or with Logan.














Whitney- Had fun at Summer Games in Ceder City and is still swimming strong.


Amy- Wants to move to Forks, Washington in hopes to get kissed by a Vampire (If you don't understand this you might want to read Twilight).


Michael- Did a cute little dance when he received a second place in the Freestyle at the Summer Games.


3 comments:

Anderson said...

I didn't realize you ever put anything on here. I love the update on everyone. That's too bad about Josh's eye, and that's awesome about the swimming thing for Whit. I am right in the middle of Twilight, so I can relate with Amy. Well, I will have to check your blog more often now. Love ya, Robin

Cobbley Family said...

Wow! Love it!!

Kim and Adam said...

love it!! keep it up I want more:)