Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trip Up North


When we moved to Salina I hated it when people would say "Up North". It think it sounds so hillbilly but after almost nine years I sometimes find myself using the term. The girls and I went up north last week. Emily wanted to go to the BASH concert with Zach because her favorite band was going to be there. I have never let her go before because I didn't think it was a very good environment. This year she really wanted to go and she is almost 18. I thought if I drove her up and back it would make me feel a little better about the whole thing. Amy and Whitney and I stayed at Ang and Mike's while Zach, Emily and Katie (Emily's friend) went to the concert. We all went to Gardner Village on Friday night to see the witches. We had a great time at Ang's making jewelry, it was kind of therapeutic

.
Wearing our new jewelry

Zach's new roommate
Zach's new apartment in Taylorsville

1 comments:

Cobbley Family said...

where is all the pictures of the jewlery? I lost all the pics you gave me...not sure what happened.