Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy, Busy





Okay, I don't know how some of you keep up with your Blogs every week. I have had a busy summer so please forgive me. From now on I will post something every week even if nothing exciting happens. I think I have everything updated now but I did leave out a few things. Michael received his Arrow of Light in August and Whitney has been playing on the high school soccer team. (See Pictures) Emily and Amy have started taking dance and Zach moved into a new apartment. Matthew was deployed to Texas for a couple of days to help with the hurricanes but it blew right over them so he didn't do much. AHHHHHH I think I finally have everything updated. Have a great week.

3 comments:

Anderson said...

You really know how to update the blog! Lots to read. And, nobody has commented. What is with that? Anyway, thanks for the update and the e-mails. I liked the article you sent in the e-mail about the MTC. You should have seen Kristen, Naomi, and Britanna when Layne left. They were crying so bad that everyone was looking at them. So you aren't the only one.

lawnajo said...

Congrats to Michael on the Arrow of Light. I'm in Cub Scouts again and realizing how much work it is. That's why the mothers get a pin.

lawnajo said...

Where is Zach's apartment? Which city...um, town is it in?