Saturday, November 22, 2008

Locks of Love




Whitney donated 11 inches of hair to Locks of Love.

Whitney has been thinking about getting her hair cut because it gets in the way at basketball. Yesterday she did it. She loves it! It made her feel better to be able to donate it to Locks of Love. The lady that cut her hair said the donation was worth $100 and inch. She has been growing it out for five years so I told her it would count as a Personal Progress goal. I'm sure somewhere it will brighten a child's life. Way to go Whit!

4 comments:

Anderson said...

Whit! I love the new hair cut. Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving.

lawnajo said...

Way to go, Whitney! I wanted to do that when I was a teen, but I have never had the patience to grow my hair that long.

LeenieGreenie said...

I was thinking about that but i can't grow it fast enough. Great Job!

Cobbley Family said...

Love the new hair even though you look older than me.