Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight


Calton Girls and Ang

All dressed up and ready for the midnight showing of Twilight.
Yes, we are crazy but doing crazy things makes life memorable. The movie was great if you just wanted to stare at good looking guys for two and a half hours. If you want dialogue or plot go see something else. If you don't read the books before you see the movie you probably won't understand anything. Edward spends a lot of time just staring at Bella. He may be able to read peoples minds but most of us don't have the same advantage. We were an hour and a half early but the only seats that were left were on the fourth row. The audience was pretty calm except for us. I think Whitney and Ang were the only ones in the audience screaming. It was great fun to be with my girls and Ang. I would do it again just to spend time with them. Thanks girls. How many days until the next movie Whit?

2 comments:

Anderson said...

Good to know about the movie. I still haven't finished the darn book. Maybe someday!

lawnajo said...

Looks like fun. Who took the last picture? I can see Michael on the stairs, so I know it wasn't him. ;-)